Website DevelopmentHome / Services / Web Development
Web Development - Full Stack Development
Website development, CRM development and other web systems are a passion here. It's a real buzz to see a system or website come together - both in design and functionality.
The term full stack development means that the whole system is considered, planned and built. We work with our local designers to get you your dream design, or you can bring a design to us.
Programming is creative problem solving. There's always a way through it, and we as programmers just need to work out how to get past each road block.
Ok, but I need with with [a specific language], and I don't see it listed.
While your first thought might be; "oh well, I'll look elsewhere"; but it doesn't need to be. While experience does reduce / negate learning curves, university teaches students to program - not just one or two specific languages. And although they often used a specific language to teach, the concepts & processes aren't tied to any specific language. The aim of course being that future language developments wouldn't stop the graduates from programming.
Depending on workload, Gravity Tech is willing to learn whatever is required to get the job done.
Middleware, CRMs & Integrations
If you need a custom written web project, then Gravity Tech is the business to talk to. Common situations we can solve:
- Tying two (or more) APIs together - and perhaps doing some processing in the middle
- Constructing a business or organisation specific CRM - to suit your needs more snugly
- Integrating an external API into your website - be it a payment processor like PayPal, or a marketing platform like Mailchimp
Web Language Experience
- HTML (HTML5, XHTML)
- CSS (Including CSS3 & responsive aspects)
- ASP Classic
- SQL (MariaDB / MySQL & MSSQL)
Web Platform Experience
- cPanel & WHM
- Various Site Builders / Page Builders (Wix, Shopify, Square Space, etc)
Third Party Integrations
- Stripe Payment Gateway
- Various Australian Bank payment gateways
- Mastercard payment gateways
Related Experience & Abilities
- Programming consultations to both designers and other programmers
- Bridging the gap between design and development
- Technical assistance to designers (complex HTML & CSS issues)
- User Interface (UI) and User Experience (UX) minded
- Development & proof of concept creation
- Streamlining & standards creation
- Encryption of database contents (data at rest)
- Encryption/protection of data on the page (obfuscation)
Where to Now?
Get in contact with us so we can discuss your requirements.